This is from a person with way more mental health issues than just a little depression but none the less this is my perspective from the trench of a terribly awful war some people get to enjoy with themselves!
- for me i’m not depressed because of stuff i’ve done, haven’t done, am going to do in the near future when the time is right! I have gotten morbidly depressed over other peoples actions both towards me but more often than not i get really depressed about the way iu see other people treating eachother.
- depression is really serious now i’m not talking about being a little sad here i’m talking about waking up in the morning and having to put yourself on trial every morning before you even get up, after all you can still be a good person and be depressed a fact often missed by hippies with their biased blinders on. sorry not going to pretend some kid didn’t get molested today by someone they trust or that kids in abusive homes get beat up over very little things, or that right now some 11 year old kid is being raped by some greasy fuck with money in a brothel in where ever. nope sorry give me a fucking big gun and a platoon and watch that shit change in a minute fuck it just bring me a big gun with a grenade launcher and that shits done i don’t fuck around when it comes to fixing the world cowards only slow me down
- people whose feeling get hurt are your worst enemy they might be a minor kind of sad and continually badger you with question about problems they have no intention of fixing they are just asking for purely selfish feel good reasons and unless you’ve been here, you dont really know the depths the human mind can sink too.
- very few people are not tough enough to be your friend, the worlds a harsh place its why many of us get depressed in the first place some of us get depressed for other reasons, but i’ve talked to more then just a few people and still do and alot of depressions seem to stem from either not being able to fix problems or not being allowed to fix something for yourself(in the case of the latter just go with your flow you’re you after all!).
- Respect people if they tell you they have psychological issues they can be mended but that’s something that needs to change from with in. when their seems like no hope that seems hard for most people. at your lowest tho if you can learn to smile about something, you’re doing great! what no one will tell you is happiness is not a smile 24/7 it’s a feeling of contentment with life that’s pretty damn overwhelming but you’ll be glad when you or a friend or family member suffering from depression finds it from within and you should support that. to often i hear everyone abandons me! i have said the same thing, i often don’t like hereing i was thinking about you last week from old friend i haven’t talked too its not that i dont appreciate the thought unless its “Ha fuck that guy” in which case we aint friends lol same as i don’t like how is your day going, that’s like begging me to dump shit you don’t want to hear on me and I’m not polite when it comes to my survival period.